Image Map

8.20.2011

Hello Bolero

I couldn't stand it!  I know I don't have a little girl, but I saw this pattern from babesofsweet.etsy.com and COULDN'T resist making it!  What a jump from handbags to a children's coat, but HOW FUN!  And you know I made it my own with a little pocket, buttons on the sleeves and no-pill fleece lining to keep your little booger warm!  This is going to look perfect on a little girl with a long sleeve solid shirt and some leggings!!!  Choose any color in the pattern too- it's a very versatile pattern with browns, oranges, light blues and pinks!  I'm so proud of this and hope whoever buys it will take some cute pictures to put on the Easely Erin FB page.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive