Image Map

9.20.2011

sew busy!

I've been so cuckoo with getting my boys back in school and sewing/running/working out, that I've been rather slack on uploading items to the shop!  Several things were added today and I'm so excited to share them :)



And something just for fun for my favorite bag model's beautiful dog... I like to call them "necklaces" when they are this fancy (fabric: Joel Dewberry Heirloom Tile Flourish in green)  :)  Hopefully I can get a picture of Bailey sporting her new necklace, until then, enjoy these little shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive