Image Map

4.18.2012

Graphics galore...And some sweet peeps!

Well, the past few weeks, a machine has been running, but it's not my sewing machine!  It's my CPU!  I've had THE most creative and wonderful ladies to work with on graphics, business cards, tags, banners, blogs and even PATTERNS!  Thanks to a group on Facebook called Made By Mommies, I've met and connected with talented ladies that have MUCH more experience with making pretties on their sewing machines than I do.  But they've been keeping me busy in Illustrator and that's my favorite thing to do!!!  So, this post is basically just to give a little shout out to those wonderful people and their shops- and if you LOVE hand-made clothing and other items, you'll definitely want to check them out!

I always love this little lady and she's got a new line out this week (it's SELLING OUT!)



And this sweet gal let me add a column to her blog this week for her- amazing clothes! 
Meagan is the "mama goose" of the sewing circle... always in the know!


Right now I'm working with fabulous Charlee Madison- check out her new line CITY LOVE!


And I'm going to throw Hilary in here too- she does it ALL!  Fabrics, bags, kids items!

 

2 comments:

  1. Look at all that fanciness going on! I love HB's new logo! Everyone looks so pretty! WTG Erin WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...awesome logo, HB! Thank you SO much for helping me out on my blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive