Image Map

1.17.2011

let the frustration begin!

Trying to get a few things that the grocery store with two little boys under 2 years old is a task, so I'm not sure why I thought today would be any different.  I made a list of things I would need to get started with a few dogs, and could barely even concentrate enough to read the list in the store!  I should have waited for a day when I could go alone, because not only would it have saved hours, but it would have been more productive and pleasurable.
Regardless of today's shopping shenanigans, I've managed to collect myself at the kitchen table with all my "supplies" for several hours to see what works and what doesn't.  I'm learning that what I thought might work, won't and somethings are definitely harder than I assumed they would be.  This is true with most things, so I will keep at it until I get a prototype that I am pleased with.  Besides, what else am I doing?  I've got to find the best, easiest, cheapest way to make these suckers without losing my sanity.  I feel certain that I can.
 Labels are made... super easy!

This first stab at it makes me want to toss it in the trash.  This is NOT what the finished product will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive