Image Map

8.15.2011

A little sneaker...

oh Helen Dardik...  You're TOO MUCHERY for me!  Wanted to share this picture of an unfinished bag, but then I was thinking... "maybe I will keep this one...  brown, green, grey, tan... really can't go wrong with any outfit!"  I mean, look at those cute little mustard colored buttons on the pocket :)  This is ALL ME, all day!  Can't wait to finish this one up tomorrow and hopefully take some pictures of it in the sunshine!  It's part of my Fall/Winter group, but it's just cheery enough to use at anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive