Image Map

8.15.2011

Thrasher Tote Preview

Well, as usual, I cannot follow a pattern!  So, as an idea for a tote for Fall, I ordered the pattern for the Inflight Hobo Bag by Joel Dewberry and quickly made it my own!  As requested, I've included and ADJUSTABLE strap! And there is a deep inner pocket (great for cell phones, keys, etc.) with a zipper closure.  I'm so excited about this bag that I'm hoping to make one for myself for the Winter season.  This is just a gorgeous bag!  It's got some very crisp piping on the front to give it stability and a nice detailed look. Look for it soon on my Etsy shop in about three or four different color/pattern choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Easely Erin

Watkinsville, GA, United States
Easely Erin was created to showcase handmade items and art. I hope you enjoy these one-of-a-kind goodies as much as I enjoy making them. http://easelyerin.etsy.com

Blog Archive